Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things that Piss me off: Immature People

I am personally tired of those who think they are adults but really don't know shit about life. I am tired of people thinking because I am a female that they have the right to talk down to me. Heaven forbid if I respond back in kind. Then I am a bitch. You can dish it out but not take it? Well you know what? F*&$ you.

I am not hard to get along with. Don't waste my time. Don't treat me like i am your servant. DON'T talk down to me. And for the love of God, DO NOT disrepect me when I go out of my way to help. I will "be" alot of things, but your personal door mat is not one of them. Ever.

My husband doesn't talk to me that way, and I sure as hell won't let stand for it from anyone else. Period. If this makes me a bitch... So be it, cause I don't f&*$ing care.

No comments:

Post a Comment