Saturday, November 22, 2008

Randomness...

I have been trying to come up with something to write. I got nothing. Not having Pittgirl around blogging as left me a bit uninspired. I have like two "Love this church" pics in my phone. But mobile blogger is still broken for me. At night, I just haven't had the energy to get the pics off the phone, upload them and then write something funny at 1230 at night. Not when the house needs cleaned, the laundry and dishes need done and I have to check my email...

srsly.

I have a 22 month old who likes to take late afternoon naps and not go to bed until 11pm. I just can't even turn on my computer while she is awake.... "oooo whatisthat mommy?"

Other than traffic, snowy roads and a cold ass bus, even light up night was uneventful. I think my new blue coat doesn't attract the freaks like the tweety yellow one used to. Who knew?

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment