Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stupid News Stories.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I am particularly bitchy right now. But I have to rant. alot. To feel better. Also, I have a feeling, later this evening, I will be posting my first ever guest rant from a friend of mine....

To make myself feel better, this is the post were I make fun of the stupid stories out there and/or the stupid people in the stories.

Ding!!

First Stupid News Story:

Its not the the story itself is stupid... It is the "DUH!" comments within the story that kills me.

FDIC: Bank overdraft fees hit young, low-income customers


Young and low-income consumers are disproportionately affected by overdraft fees.
DUH!!! Rich people dont have this problem. Cause they have a LOT of MONEY. This is like saying poor people require public transportation more often. Of course they do, they are POOR.

Overdraft fees suck. The new way banks process transactions also sucks. I understand why.... But I still don't like it.

Ding!!

Police discover suspected 'robber' at PNC bank was a cardboard cutout

I have to quote the whole little article. This went on for 90!! minutes. 3 apartment buildings were emptied.... I guess they thought a MIME was robbing the place.

A New Jersey SWAT team stormed a bank branch Thanksgiving night - only to find out the suspect was nothing more than a cardboard cutout person.

Cops first spotted the menacing-looking figure inside the PNC branch in Montgomery Township when they responded to an alarm there.

The first officers saw the shadowy image behind the closed blinds of the bank branch, which was closed for the holiday.

They used bullhorns and telephone calls to try to make contact.

No luck.

After an hour-long standoff, the SWAT team decided to end the impasse. They found no one inside except the life-sized cutout.

All I have to say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
An amusing version of the story can be found here on NBC Chicago's web site.

Ding!!

Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him


Randy Goodman, 49, said he thought two well-placed shots with his .270-caliber rifle had killed the buck on Nov. 19. Goodman said the deer looked dead to him, but seconds later the nine-point, 240-pound animal came to life.
I am going to say that hunting is an important skill we should never lose and its needed in some cases to prevent over population which could lead to accidents and so on.....

My opinion: Get back to the shooting range pal cause you need some practice!!! And I call this "sometimes nature bites back!!!" HA!


I'm sure I will find more later. My last note-- Just cause I got girl parts, doesn't mean I don't know my way around a PC. 3 times in the last month I have had men talk down to me because being female means I must not know anything. You know what stupid men I talked to: I hate you and your sterotypes. I bet I know more about computers than all 3 of those morons put together. My job prevents me from simply telling these men to hang up if they are going to dismiss everything I say. But i can complain here. Jagoffs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment