Monday, January 26, 2009

Stupid Polititans

Here is, what I believe, complete and total proof that this guy should be totally Impeached:

The story: Oprah, a senator? Blagojevich considered it

Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, charged with trying to sell the U.S. Senate seat formerly held by President Barack Obama, considered offering it to talk show star Oprah Winfrey.
Come on! I know there are people who just LOVE Oprah. I am not one of them, I don't hang on her every word, I don't do things cause she does them... So, I just don't get how she is even a little qualified to be a Senator. My conclusion? The Governor is a idiot. He doesn't deserve to be in office. Period.

2 comments:

  1. I dont worship at the altar of "O" either, I think a lot of people (women) are sheep for doing so.As for Blago...He's clearly insane. Clearly. This guy will say anything at all to move the spotlight away from the important questions that people are asking him...did you try to sell a senate seat, did you try to shake down a freakin' childrens hospital for money among others.
    Hes insane. If he thought it would take the spotlight off his crimes he would tell us he was going to give the senate seat to Hannan Montana or Pinky and the Brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I hope they kick him out of office.

    ReplyDelete