Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stupid Hall of Fame

I guess I am in a ranting kind of mood today sine this is my 3rd post in 3 hours. As always, Thanks MSNBC.

My nomination for dumbest thieves ever:
Police: $1,000 bill foils teen safe-robbers

...they drove a stolen van to Birmingham, Alabama, where an 18-year-old tried to exchange the $1,000 bill Thursday at a Service First Bank branch. The U.S. Treasury stopped printing $1,000 bills in 1945, so the bank called police. Officers arrested the teen and two 15-year-old companions.
Need I say more?

My nomination for most uptight parents on the planet:

One-armed TV host scares kids, parents say


Burnell, who has a 4-month-old daughter, seems unfazed by the controversy. “Children come up to me in the street every day and say 'What's that?' I wouldn't say they're frightened but certainly they're inquisitive,” she told BBC magazine. "I would always take the time to explain to a child. All they want is an explanation. They want to know 'What's that?' and 'What's happened?' and 'Why are you different?' And then they will move on."
Sir Bert Massie of Great Britain’s Equality and Human Rights Commission told the BBC. "I think what's happening is a number of adults do have prejudices, do have very negative views about disabled people, and instead of admitting the views are their own, they're projecting them on to their children and saying the children are doing this,” he is quoted as saying.
I highly doubt that this lady is giving kids nightmares. Especially since the complaints were full of "might" and "maybe" language. Oh get over your self England. You people have Naked News, 14 year old fathers and shit. So, shut up.

My nomination for best way to give the middle finger to a thief:

Wash. burglary victim drives off in thieves' van

Patrick Rosario was in the basement of his Bellevue home on Tuesday when he heard the burglars upstairs.He saw a white van sitting in front of his house with the motor running and the keys in the ignition, and he got in and drove it to a friend's house.

Police say the burglars left the televisions, a laptop computer and a jewelry box by the door and took off on foot.

HA!HA! Maybe next time they will make sure the house is actually EMPTY. Also, leaving the van running? If that doesn't say dumb ass thief, I don't know what does. Running vehicles DRAW ATTENTION. Idiots.

And to finish this post:
The Winner for Most Inept Thief:
Car thief caught trapped in target vehicle

The man, while breaking into the car, had locked himself in the car and couldn't get out," South Australian police said, adding a second thief was found hiding in nearby bushes.
Are you f*&%ing kidding? In the car? What I want to know is: HOW do you lock yourself IN the car? What kind of car is this? Is it KITT? Where can I get one that will lock thieves in for me? That is *amazing* He LOCKED himself IN the car. The basic theory is that the car can be UNlocked from the INSIDE. At least that is how every car I have EVER been in works. If there is a car out there that locks you IN-- I expect someone to tell me what it is ,cause that damn article doesn't say what kid of car it is. I want a car that can lock the thief in damn it.


2 comments:

  1. In Australia, we have very sophistocated technology. We have car entry security, whereby if someone, upon gaining entry to your car, fails to key in a security code, the doors lock, the engine immobilises, and if the correct code is not keyed in after three more attempts, the hazard lights, and a siren activate. This was invented by my son, who had two rare sports cars stolen, both fitted with factory anti-theft devices, that did not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First.. If I have a real person from Australia following my stupid little blog: I'm impressed as hell!!
    second If its real: Where do i get this alrm system and how much is it!!??

    ReplyDelete