Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I hate Winter. (still)

11 degrees. A low of 7. Damnit... this is MARCH. I am sick of this weather. I am in a shitty mood and this bitter cold is not helping any.

I also have to pack my desk up to move 3 rows away and my new seat is right on the damned aisle, with my back to people walking by so that they can f*&%ing sneak up on me and scare the crap out of me. I hate that. I am going to have to threaten people lives if they stop at my desk because I will never get anything done. This will be like the 7th time in 5 years I have had to move. I have a lot of shit to move (5 years worth) and they are only giving me 30 minutes. What a crock. Rumor has it that the PC there doesn't work right. I'll tell you right now- if it don't work right- I'm taking my old one with me or bitching at the helpdesk for new one. I just got a new PC and I am not going back to a shitty one. My job is aggravating enough these days with the morons calling, without adding a broken ass PC to the mix.

I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment