Sunday, June 19, 2011

A life worth living.

[Mom blog post]
At the last minute last week, I decided that I was taking Julia to kennywood. Just the 2 of us. It was a great afternoon. I have some adorable pics that I will put up on Facebook soon. We got there later than I wanted, but we rode everything we could ride. And a couple things, we rode twice.
She was pure joy and so well behaved.... And I left behind all that has been stressing me out.
I try to make all my time with her count.
I think about all I have gone thru in the last year. How I have survived thru it an become a stronger person. How its helped me to have her. How its helped me to be a better mom.
I hope it has.
My job maybe a pain in the ass. But it pays me enough money that I can do things like that with her. What is life worth living without love, laughter, and someone (even just a 4 1/2 yr old) to hold your hand? Something we should all strive for... Maybe then... This world would be a less angry place.

No comments:

Post a Comment