Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Unexpected List Update!

Shit I wanna do list: Tired Of Putting a Year Here Edition

  • Go to see Falling Water or Falling Water AFTER DARK TOUR
  • Go to Kennywood for phantom fright nights
  • Heinz History Center
  • The PGH Glass Center
  • Go to the Frick Art & Historical Center
  • DONE: Sandcastle
  • Just Ducky Tour (I just want to take mike on it once)



Wait. Do you see it?

I took Julia to sandcastle for the first time!!

When I lost my job and all vacation plans were tossed in the garbage, I had to think very local. The happy new job has a happy fund to cover things like amusement park tickets. Which is GREAT. Because: Do I really need to point it out? Also because happy new job doesn't pay as much as torture terrible job did. ( I'm ok with that. I like my sanity and everyone else does too.) I got to do something fun with her since there was no trip anywhere this summer.

There is also a rumor that I might get to check something else off this list in September. See if you can guess what it might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment