Friday, January 4, 2013

Always An Adventure.

Well, I was looking back at 2012.

It had its moments, good and bad... I didn't get to check much off the NON bucket list that I have made, but 2013 is a new year. I have plans to find a way to see the ocean. This year.

For those who don't know... I got a promotion at work. Which has returned me to crappy ass hours. Hope its not this crappy too much longer. I don't get to see grown up, non workplace people very often outside of work these days. I am currently very happy. (Even if I gripe about teenagers.)

But nothing says HAPPY NEW YEAR like your rear window exploding at 65 Mph.


Everything is ok with my car... I was all alone on the exit ramp when the window just gave up on life... While I was scared out of my wits when it happened, I can laugh about it now. Also, I'm glad State Farm was so easy to work with, so far. It is all 100% covered and I will have my car back on the 5th.

Nothing like starting the year with a BANG.....




2 comments:

  1. I think if that happened to me, I'd need to have the interior cleaned as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.... thankfully it was only glass that needed cleaned out of the interior

      Delete