Sunday, November 3, 2013

Random Rants

Sports pain...

I will say what we are all thinking after they lost 55-31 today.

Go home steelers, you're DRUNK.

What happens when you overspend on one player and then shop at the dollar store for the rest of the team? Yeah. I know. Right? Or Maybe the Pirates passed on the Loseritis to them.

KEEP ALL THE STEELERS AWAY FROM THE HOCKEY TEAM, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.


Open letters

Dear Coworker,

Stop wearing pajama pants to work. STOP IT. It takes all of ONE WHOLE MINUTE to put on a pair of jeans. And if you are using that one minute to put ON the pajama pants? You really need to evaluate your LIFE. Pajama Pants are not intended to be worn to work. OR EVEN OUTSIDE.
At this point, yoga pants, leggings, and pajama jeans are way more appropriate clothing to wear to work.
Have you ever heard the expression "dress for the job you want, not the job you have?" Is your desired job Homeless Person? I don't expect you to go all out, but you know, executives pass through our building, you could at least LOOK like you work for the damn company.
Seriously.



Dear Cats,

Knock your shit off at 5 am. You can play on the ENTIRE 1st floor. I would prefer to sleep rather than be assaulted by cats chasing each other all over my bedroom at 5 in the morning. And I would love if you played with the 204857594 toys down there instead of knocking all my stuff off my vanity at 6 am.
OK?
ok.


Yeah. I'm living a pipe dream. I know it. Tonight cats are going to pull my hair or sit on my chest and suffocate me, and I'll see pajama pants at work tomorrow, I'm sure.

My favorite line of the week:

"I spend all day at work NOT telling people how I really feel, so it all has to come out some time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment