Monday, October 26, 2009

Miss Unorganized n stuff...

Since starting my new job- I have just been a hawt mess when it comes to blogging. If it makes you feel any better... I have around 300 pictures that need organized into their folders and some uploaded to Julia's photo album.... And that is probably not happening tonight. But I am posting. So, I did half of what I wanted..... I kinda wish my laptop wasn't so big cause i would totally blog on my lunch at work since I have an hour. oh well...

In the meantime, feel free to follow me on twitter cause I post there frequently. My Name is @rantpittsburgh. All spammers will be blocked. I promise.

Chapter 2 Of Baltimore
Music has been sent away from our training class because Baltimore can't shut the hell up. Her singing is dreadfully annoying. Not paying attention in class has already come back to bite her. When we took our first calls, she nearly blew it. She was also scheduling cruises for February. Which would be fine, except we aren't allowed to used our first vacation days until March. I swear to god I heard her ask the travel agency if she needed a passport for Miami. MIAMI! She also ducked out of class to take non urgent phone calls. Wonderful. How the hell did she make it by the interviewers, I will never know. But I doubt she will make it 6 months. The bitch doesn't take her job seriously. At All.

I have to say, I really enjoyed watching Mr. I-cant-pronounce-my-name-right losing to our Steelers today. Despite Special Teams needing an NCIS Style smack upside the back of their collective heads for letting that Viking run all the way back for a touchdown on the kickoff. We are better than that! Damn it.

So, no stupid news tonight. Maybe tomorrow. I have pics to get in order....

No comments:

Post a Comment