Saturday, April 9, 2011

Suck it PennDOT.

Tis the season traffic and gas prices make me want to weep with despair. Looks like I'm going to have to cancel my trip to Georgia this summer. I can't afford to drive there now and I'm not brave enough to take Julia on a plane myself for the first time ever, for both of us.
So...  Closer to home it is. :-(

Liberty tunnels of doom.

I will call them that until they put some Gawd damn lights back in there. I really REALLY have no clue what they are doing. Other than being dumb. I've been at current job for almost 2 yrs. They have been working on the tunnels that long. I saw the resurfacing of the walls. I saw some washing of ceiling and walls.
What gets me are the lights. On both sides, they spent WEEKS cleaning the lights on one side of the each tunnel.
Guess what???
The effers took down the lights they cleaned!!!! Weeks wasted. To removed the clean lights and leave the filthy ones. So its still like doom in there while they install new lights in the now dirty (again) and UNPAINTED tunnels.
Isn't it easier to clean and paint BEFORE you put up new lights????
Idiots.

Wexford Exit of Agony.

I don't think I can better describe the bridge reconstruction any better. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment