Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Misc. Things that are currently Pissing me off.

On my list today (and its a big rant) is some old favorites--- People who don't listen. The conversation went like a lot like this:


ME: "In the Online Banking center window, at the bottom, it says 'Items Received'. Click on the 'View' button next to it."

DUMB ASS: "Do I click 'Go Online'?" (not looking at the bottom cause she apparently doesn't know her top from her bottom)

ME: "No. Look at the bottom next to where it says "Items Received." There is a View button. Do you see it? Click on that."

DA: "The button says 'go online'..."

ME: (sick of repeating myself an using the same tone I do with my 21 month old now) "Look at the b.o.t.t.o.m. of the box, where it says 'Items received.' Not 'Items to send' at the top."

DA: "Ok. I see that."

ME: "Click on the 'View' button on the right"

DA: "I click the 'view' button?"

My head was very close to exploding. I declared I hate people. I don't understood how this kind of dumbness remembers to breathe.

Other items on the list.

  • People who dislike the new president simply because of his racial heritage.... You know what? Its 2008. Get over it. Shut up and move to Canada if you don't like it.
  • Mobile Blogger. SRSLY!!! Fix it already. Its been broken since Oct 19th. This is seriously impacting my ability to blog. It annoying me and today, its pissing me off! I don't get on my home pc until 11pm sometimes and by then i usually forget what it was i wanted to write or my phone needs charged more than I need to transfer pics to my PC. In case. fix it. please.
  • Port Authority wants to strike cause 3% increases aren't enough? Really? Get real. In the real world, I can't come to work late 13 times and not get in trouble. In the real world I can't call off 60, yes 60!!!! times and still have a damn job. In the real world I contribute to my health insurance for my family, and it goes up every year. In the real world I have to work over 40 hours in a week to get paid overtime. In the real world I don't make $23.00 an hour, which is why I take the freaking BUS to work. See that conversation above? I should be making that to deal with such stupid people. I offer this quote from This Must Read Post Gazette article::
    "With Port Authority drivers getting the highest top hourly wage in any metro area when adjusted for cost of living, with four times as much spending on retiree health care as Philadelphia's system (even when SEPTA has three times the employees) and with full retirement benefits awarded to employees after only 25 years of service with no age requirement -- this is a system doomed to financial failure."
    Really? You think? I wonder. The 20 Union board members (yes a ridiculous 20!)... Do you still get paid when the drivers (that get my ass to work most of the time) strike or get locked out? What are you really doing for them? Who are you in it for? I think the union is stuck in the past. And 1 final question.... If PAT goes belly up- Who is gonna pay for all your shit then?
  • And finally. The end of Daylight Savings Time pisses me off. I hate that it is dark when I come home

No comments:

Post a Comment