Friday, November 28, 2008

People Suck.

This article on MSNBC.... Makes me hate people. This is why I NEVER shop on Black Friday. I hope that the morons who felt it was **necessary** To kill a man to get a F&$*ing Deal... all rot in hell. I hope the dvd player or Tv that they killed for was worth it. In fact, I hope it breaks the day after the warranty expires. I hope they drop it the night before Christmas and they can't get it replaced.

Wal-Mart worker dies after crowd rushes store

A co-worker said the clerk was "bum-rushed by 200 people," according to the New York Daily News. "They took the doors off the hinges," said Jimmy Overby. "He was trampled and killed in front of me. They took me down too ... I literally had to fight people off my back."

Unconfirmed reports said a pregnant woman also miscarried as the crowd rushed in. Police added that "a 28-year-old pregnant female was also transported to an area hospital for observation."


I hope Karma comes back and kicks them all in the ass. To the people who trampled a PREGNANT Woman and killed a guy: If its bad and it could happen. I hope it does. To you.

Wal-Mart Stores Inc., in Bentonville, Ark., would not confirm the reports of a stampede during the day-after-Thanksgiving bargain hunting, but said a "medical emergency" caused them to close the store.
SRSLY!!! A stampede? Are we Cattle? I guess so, apparently we are acting like it!!! WTF is walmart giving away that you have to hurt or kill someone for it? Crack? Barrels of money? WHAT!!!???

My brain is going to explode.....

No comments:

Post a Comment