Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have a headache....

I could rant about many things.... the parking bullshit, the bus bullshit that makes the parking shit worse, the bullshit of my wireless mouse not working.

I dont think it matters what I say.

Maybe it is the full moon making me so *off* right now. Maybe it is the lack of something I need. Maybe its just wanting to be heard, just wanting to say things that matter to someone.

I didnt start this blog because I wanted to be famous, or popular. I have no ads, no major clubs/networks on here, Its just me.

I just wanted to feel connected to something, To not be so disconnected from life so damn much. The last few months have been pretty shitty... with some highlights... As I try to find the path, or make my own. I just wonder if there is light at the end of the road. If I will ever find what I seek.

Yet here I am. Still slightly off. Out of sync with the world. Realizing at some point in this road, I started to really care if people read this... I know now I probably have less than 100 readers.

I have been blogging for almost 2 years. August 7 will be my 2 yr anniversary for this site. I will keep blogging. Even if only 3 people read it. It's really for me. 

I can't wait for my vacation in september. I wish I could afford a hotel for a week and take julia and just get away from *all* of life for a week. But, I'm not rich. So, maybe we will just go north for that week. I can sorta hide there. Right?

2 comments: