Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sunshine Personified

Tonight's 2am post is not a rant.... It about Secret Agent L
She also writes {with love from Pittsburgh}

I got to meet her and even got to snag a hug from her, like twice on Saturday night at her reveal party. It was awesome. Sorry, no pics posted here. I hate what I look like in pics. Esp after stuffing myself with good food and pms blah before going over to the Firehouse lounge.

I think I have a girl crush on Laura...

She is a constant ray of sunshine in my twitter feed, and is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. I am glad to have met her. I am glad that she reached out to me when I was having self esteem crisis. I was astounded to see how happy she was to see me at her reveal when we had only been twitter friends a couple weeks.

I was also reminded that even in heels, I am barely 5 foot 4... and she is like 6 foot tall. I was worried that she might fall down when she was hugging me.

I had so much fun, seeing my friends, putting faces to those not met before, meeting new ones...

I am glad I went. She makes me want to be better at something in life. That's what I'm gonna try to do.

2 comments:

  1. girl, you're a doll. thank you for writing such a lovely post about me and your experience at the reveal party and fundraiser! i AM glad we met, and i look forward to talking with and getting to know you some more. there are so, so many good people out there, especially in our dear 'burgh.

    smooches to you,
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i feel even more special... you commented on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete