Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GO PENS! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I missed the parade and couldn't take any pic's cause I was too exhausted from the weekend to do anything. I couldn't get out of bed Monday morning.... Stupid insomnia.

With out further delay:
Pascal Dupuis's New Tattoo from the PG Online:


CONGRATULATIONS To the STANLEY CUP CHAMPS: PITTSBURGH PENGUINS!!



WOOO!!! F*&%, You Detroit Whiners!!! How do YOU like watching another team win the Cup on your ice? HUH? Sucks doesn't it? HAHAHA!! Kiss my ass!! Your fans booed like crybabies. Your players acted like sore losers complaining about missed handshakes, when there are PICTURES proving you wrong (dumb ass zetterberg). And Marion Hossa? Screw you! Go find your next cup contender and Pittsburgh doesn't want you here.

2 Superbowls and a Stanley Cup? A girl can't get much happier. Screw the Pirates. Of course, I think they will get a parade if they can get a winning season together.

No comments:

Post a Comment