Monday, March 9, 2009

Odds and Ends

Remember that post about how Julia was sleeping in her room all night again? Yeah... that lasted a week. Last night she refused to go to bed until almost 1130, testing me to the point that I had to get away from her for 45 minutes. Only to come down from her room at 1230. She then woke up crying at 345, and when she realized she forgot her snuggles she came an woke me again at 410am.
*sigh*

Thus I have less patience, not enough sleep and it is a full moon leading to Extra Stupid on the phones at work today.

Now on to my MSNBC stuff.

OMG! Shut up about Twitter already!
(yes, that is the REAL headline)

I tend to agree with the article. My life is busy enough (and my child is nebby enough) that I don't have time to Twitter even though a friend convinced me I needed too. I tend to have too much to say to fit it in a tweet and I am too lazy to post a tweet and Facebook status at the same time. (Which is usually once a day any way, so what is the point?)I just blog (rant). That works for me. Twittering back and forth? I'll just use Trillian, my instant message program, that links my AIM and Yahoo friends in one chat client if i want to chat. (which I am usually signed into at midnight or so. (see beginning of post if you have to ask why so late).

So Twitter? I just don't get it. But the story is worth reading just for the links to all stuff about twitter and Facebook. The 25 things about Facebook is hilarious. Especially since I refused to do to that stupid thing when it was going around. I don't say anything here or on Facebook I am not willing to say in person. I don't say anything about my job that would get me fired. Sometimes, I think people should think about that more often. I am personally tired of seeing Facebook and Twitters like "I have to pee." WHO CARES?! There are people who update their Facebook status every 20 minutes and I just want to tell them to SHUT UP and get a life already.

And more on that here: Twitter Nation: Nobody cares what you're doing

Back to the grind for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment