Friday, May 1, 2009

Strange Sightings

I call these pics Parking Failure at its finest.

This was spotted at Sam's Club in West Mifflin this afternoon:



I just HAD to take these pics. I don't care who saw me, beause the driver of this car should be shamed and embarrassed. Despite the *enormous* size of the Handicap parallel space, this car was still 3/4ths of the way out of the spot as if it was pulling out.



I would love to know what made this driver think the car was parked properly. If this is how they park, one can only imagine how badly they drive! This is clearly an epic fail at parking.

2 comments:

  1. I guess why they are handicapped. If you have someone who has to get out on the passenger side, why would choose that spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I know! and really, that is a van size spot. its huge!

    ReplyDelete