Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love This Church: Double header Edition

Welcome to this double header of Love This Church!! I haven't cemented my place is hell for a couple weeks so here is 2 weeks of Love This Church for ya!!!

Up first....



Apparently the Beasts are very gossipy creatures. They don't intend to do anything but blab your business to everyone! I just don't know what to make of this... Is it a warning? A reminder? A hint? What??? Is it "tell all" as in all your business or "tell all" as in all the people with in earshot? and if its the second one... What are they telling? Secrets to real estate (scams) Riches??


And second.... How to write an incomplete phrase or sentence:



Ok.... is "OF" really needed here? And what do stone mangers have to do with census taking? Is this secret code for "Make sure one of the friendly beasts don't run off with baby Jesus?" Does the Census keep track of mangers and/or their contents now? I never saw that on my census questionnaire.... "How many mangers are in this household?" Nope... not there. What is the Census tracking here???

Give me my bus ticket to hell now.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus was born in Bethlehem because the government called a census. Everyone needed to return to their birth cities. Joesph was from Bethlehem, so they went there. Hence the "no room in the inn" bits.

    ReplyDelete