Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stupid People and Angry Angie

Today is a ranting kind of day.
So my portion of Stupid comes from the USAToday instead of MSNBC today. They are two stories I just have to voice my opinion on. But I will title the links to the story myself. I think its funnier. And its my blog

First up: Who REALLY gives a Shit what Michelle Obama is wearing as long as she doesn't look like a whore?

And I am not kidding. The economy is going to shit, unemployment is thru the roof, the government is bailing everyone out and there is really an article critiquing her DRESS.

Apparently, Obama's decision to go sleeveless again is stirring up a debate. The tribute to Wonder was the second time in as many days that the first lady bared her arms: She wore a plum Narciso Rodriguez dress when her husband addressed Congress on Tuesday night. She ap
Publish Post
pears on the latest issue of People magazine in a sleeveless magenta Tracy Reese frock and also went sans sleeves on her recent Vogue cover. But should people be up in arms about Obama baring hers?
The answer to the question is: NO! Jez. SHUT UP. Of all the damn things to be worried about. And she looks FINE. Its not like we see her privates like Britney or Lindsey. So shut up. Period.

Next.
Hello? I'm trying to be the stupidest mother alive besides "Miss 14 kids, no man, no job and no house."

This story speaks for itself. This woman is a MORON.

Police in Ohio say a woman(39-year-old Genine Compton) has been charged with child endangering after another motorist reported she was both breast-feeding a youngster and talking on a phone while driving.
Her defense:
He said the woman told officers she was breast-feeding and wouldn't let her child go hungry.
HELLO? PULL OVER you f*&%ing dumb ass. The car is allowed to STOP. You can't breast and drive AND talk on a cell phone!!! Give me that kid damn it. Your not intelligent enough to breathe let alone be a parent. Take her phone, take her car and take her kid. Please. I think my brain is going to explode.

I am sad to say the Police had to clarify WHY she was charged:

Burke said the legal concern is that Compton had a child in her lap while driving, not that she was breast-feeding in public. He said the child was under 2 years old. Police say the woman faces up to 180 days in jail and a $1,800 fine if convicted of the misdemeanor.
This reason should be plainly obvious to ANYONE with common sense.

Alas. I prove time and time again. We are a society of Morons.

1 comment: