Thursday, April 2, 2009

Epic Fail as a Parents *updated*

I'll keep this short because it angers me so much that I could spend hours on it.

Greensburg Mom Accused Of Burning Baby While Smoking


Greensburg police said (Mandy) Fink was smoking and feeding her 4-month-old daughter on March 9 when the infant suffered second-degree burns on her chin and upper chest. Police reports say the child wasn't taken for medical attention until the parents took the infant to Fink's in-laws a week later, the Trib reported.
Police said Fink told them she was holding her child in her left arm and a bottle in her right hand, when she lit a cigarette at her desk. The Trib reported Fink told police the burning tip of the cigarette fell off and landed on the baby.

Fink is currently free on $20,000 unsecured bond.


How could you? 4 month old suffering that kind of pain? How could you? You are a bad bad mother. I hope they take that child away.

For all my bitching, ranting, stubbornness, cursing, take no shit attitude... I cry when it comes to disciplining Julia. I would throw myself in front of a bus for her because I love her so much. If she is hurt I am all over it to make her feel better. If someone else hurts her I am all over them in a breath. Even in full blown postpartum depression, I never once neglected her in anyway. The time at 11 months old she slipped of the bed while playing with the light switch and gave herself a black eye cause I wasn't fast enough? I still beat myself up about it and she is 2 now. I have snatched her from the brink of injury many times since, because she has no fear.

That tiny baby has 2nd degree Burns? I hope that someone gives you 2nd degree burns on you like you did to her. I hope they make it extra slow and painful. I can't imagine the cry of pain from a 4 month old baby. I feel like getting sick at the thought. How did you not get her to a doctor?! How did you let the poor defenseless baby suffer for a week!? How did your in-laws not strangle you. For that matter Where the FUCK was the father? You, a pathetic loser who didn't step up for the baby you fathered. You deserve to be in jail too.

In my book, that makes you both monsters. People who abuse and hurt children are monsters and don't deserve the life they have, the air they breath or the space they take up on this planet.

If anyone has a problem with that, you can stop reading my blog because I won't change my mind.

P.S. 2 stories in one day? Are these people trying to make me flip out? This mother tried to get her boyfriend to rape her daughter??? Oh my head is going to explode.

Police say mom drugged (13 yr old daughter) to let man impregnate her

Det. Donald Gmitter says the woman and her boyfriend attempted to impregnate the girl on three occasions. Det. Gmitter says the girl prevented the rapes. The girl's paternal grandmother reported the incidents to police.

Have these people never heard of adoption? Neither of them saw a PROBLEM in doing this??? Are you fucking kidding me? Thank god someone called the police.



No comments:

Post a Comment